Wednesday March 18
When giving gifts, consider subscriptions or memberships to eco organizations and always give environmentally friendly products
“The Lord God took humans and put them in the garden of Eden to work it and keep it” Gen 2:15
When giving gifts, try to give back to the Earth as well as to your loved one.
Here are a few ideas
- A subscription to an environmental organization or publication
- Something solar – there are lots of small items now available such as key holders to see your keyhole in the dark, solar cell phone chargers, solar lights for your outdoor area. Fill a solar jar with chocolates for Valentines day!
- local organic food – support your local farmer and buy some delicious cheese or jams
- Re-usable shopping bags: there are some great ones around now!
- Local crafts made from recycled items.
- A living plant rather then cut flowers.
- Home-made biscuits or sweets in a re-usable jar
- Fair trade coffee
- Eco friendly cleaning materials